Sunday, November 23, 2008

Middle of the week pizza

I am going to post a recipe that I tried for the first time a few days ago. It was easy, it turned out great, and everyone in my house ate it! And, better yet, it was easy to make in the middle of the work/school week.

Here we go:

1 pound ground beef
1 15 ounce jar of spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup onion, chopped
1/2 cup green pepper, chopped
small can of mushrooms
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 8-count can crescent rolls
grate parmesan cheese


1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
2. Brown ground beef in skillet, stirring until crumbly
3. Add green peppers, mushrooms, and onions to skillet to cook until tender
4. Stir in spaghetti sauce
5. Simmer for about 5 minutes
6. Spread mixture in 11x13 inch baking pan
7. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese
8. Place crescent rolls dough over the top, sealing perforations
9. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes

** I left out the green pepper. It might have made the chiclets pass out. Also, I used a little bit more than one can of crescent roll dough.

Good Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good! And easy I like especially during the week.

    ReplyDelete